We want to thank the state of Illinois for approving medicinal and now recreational cannabis use. It paves the way for the city of Chicago to be a new frontier for cannabis tourism and educational experiences.
However, with the presence of COVID-19 as well as our concern for the safety of our team and our guests, we decided to postpone our services through 2020. Now that there is a vaccine, we've reopened the tours.
Based on the guidance from health authorities and the CDC along with our goals to provide, safe, clean, healthy tourism experiences, we have implemented health and safety measures for all of our tours to provide you with the safest experience possible.
All guests will be required to wear masks on the tours even though we will be operating at half capacity. We will also be requiring our guests to sign a waiver acknowledging the voluntary assumption of all risks connected with any of our tours. For details regarding this information, please see below.
COVID-19 Safety Info
Our spaces will be deep cleaned before opening using official CDC-recommended and EPA-registered cleaning solutions.
Throughout the day, we will be disinfecting all touch points immediately after any exposure or contact with guests, including but not limited to our tour vehicles, our consumption centers, door handles, elevators, windows, and more.
Guests and guides will both be offered the option to wear sanitary gloves which will be deposited to those who wish to opt in before entering the bus for each tour.
The vehicle will be sanitized in between each stop and before and after guests climb aboard.
NOT FEELING WELL?
If you are sick or feel as if you may have come in contact with someone who is, we ask you to please stay home to avoid spreading the deadly COVID-19 virus to other guests or immunocompromised, at-risk Chicagoans.
In the event that you are feeling ill, please contact us to reschedule. We will happily transfer your tickets to a later date or refund you if necessary.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel, reschedule, or modify your booking. Please try to give us a 24-hour notice.
Any feedback, questions, comments, or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com
MASKS AND PERSONAL CLEANLINESS
All guests, along with our team members will be required to wear an appropriate face covering while in the tour bus and while visiting any buildings.
Guests and tour guides will be required to bring their own face coverings, but we will have coverings available.
Hand Sanitizer and Washing Solutions will be available throughout the tour, though we do suggest you bring your own hand sanitizer as well.
Throughout the tour experience there will be many places to sanitize and wash your hands, including at our entry way, in all our elevators, and other “hot spot” locations.
Our guides will also carry sanitizer. If you need some, please ask!
OTHER SAFETY INFO
All drivers and tour guides will receive training based on the CDC COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
In addition, Before our tour day begins, our employees will be asked to have temperature taken digitally (fever threshold is 100.4 F or 37.5 C) and will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
We will limit groups to no more than parties of 6 unless it is for a private party.
There will be markers on the bus seats to ensure that a safe distance is met.
Please understand we are all in this together. We ask that you do your part as well and respect other’s space by staying 6 ft away from other guests.
Our Quality Guarantee
Our tours are founded on the principles of entertainment, education, and comfort. If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, we accept refund requests as well as ticket exchanges. Learn more.
Chi High Tours LLC Waiver of Liability
1. To assume and accept all risks arising out of, associated with or related to any and all activities in any way related to participation in events or services provided, arranged, organized, conducted, sponsored, authorized or allowed by Operator, whether such activities take place entering, exiting or while a passenger on the Chi High Tours, LLC van and/or bus, or any other arranged transportation, inside or outside the premises of any brewery, restaurant, pub or tavern, or on any other property on which all or part of the Chi High Tours, LLC takes place. Participant acknowledges and voluntarily assumes the risks of illness, injury, and death associated with these activities, inherent or otherwise. These risks include but are not limited to: A) impairment, intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol consumed whether voluntarily or through coercion; B) the possibility of bodily injury, including dental damages from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation, whether caused by Participant or someone else; C) injuries, death or property damage associated with traveling to any destination after the Chi High Tours, especially the risks involved in operating a motorized vehicle after consuming alcohol.
2. To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage which Participant might sustain, even though such injury, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Operator. Participant agrees to follow all instructions given by the Operator’s staff. Participant understands that accidents and injuries can occur even if instructions are followed. A participant may be removed from any tour at the discretion of the Operator.
3. To release the Operator, its staff, owners, directors, volunteers, independent contractors, representatives, Chi High Tours, LLC and owners of the property on which the Chi High Tours, LLC is conducted (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that Participant may suffer from Participant’s presence on the Chi High Tours, LLC. This release extends to claims arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence of a Released Party, breach of contract, products liability or breach of a duty to protect Participant from risks or hazards of the Chi High Tours, LLC activity, excepting Operator’s gross negligence or intentionally wrongful conduct.
4. To hold harmless and indemnify (that is, defend and pay, including costs and attorney fees) the Released Parties and each of them from liability for any claim, including damage to property or personal injury and death, of Participant and/or any third party (including family members and co-participants), arising from or in any way related to Participant’s presence on the Chi High Tours, LLC or participation in the Chi High Tours, LLC activities.
5. This RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. Any action arising out of this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY must be brought exclusively in any state or federal court located in Cook County.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE. Guest authorizes and consents to emergency medical care and transportation to obtain treatment in case of injury, as the Company may deem appropriate. Guest expressly agrees to be financially responsible for such care and acknowledges that Guest is solely responsible for carrying his or her own health insurance. The waiver and release of liability in this Agreement extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with any such medical treatment and transportation Guest receives or any failure to provide such treatment or transportation, whether arising from the negligence of any of the Releasees or otherwise.
6. Chi High Tours, LLC will retain your email waiver information and may use it for special notifications, alerts or tour specials. Additionally, Chi High Tours may share contact information with partners of Chi High Tours. Passengers will be able to opt out to those future subscription emails.
7. Chi High Tours, LLC may use photographs or videos taken during the scheduled tour time for marketing purposes. Notification of removal may be sent in writing.
Participant has read and fully understands this agreement. Participant is aware that by accepting this agreement Participant is waiving the rights Participant or Participant’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives may have.
By completing the form upon purchase of a tour you are in acknowledgment and agreement of the terms above for Chi High Tours, LLC activities. Failure to observe terms or complete waiver form may result in removal from the scheduled activity and no refund to be issued.